Applications are invited for recruitment of five (05) Project linked persons (one position for each project) purely on a temporary basis to work on the following research projects in the Advanced Computing & Microelectronics Unit (ACMU) of the Institute, Kolkata.
Name of the projects:
1. Minimum Discriminating Codes in Geometric Setup
2. Geometric Shortest Path Problems with Violations
3. Co-operative Channel Sharing in Cognitive Radio Ad Hoc Networks – Phase II
4. Network Selection in 5G and Beyond: an AI perspective
5. Modelling, Verification and Synthesis for Multi-Access Edge Computing
Contact person: Advanced Computing & Microelectronics Unit, (033)-2575-3012