Applications are invited for recruitment of eight (08) Project linked persons (one position for each project) purely on a temporary basis to work on the following research projects in the Advanced Computing & Microelectronics Unit (ACMU) of the Institute, Kolkata.
Title of the Projects:
1. Geometric Shortest Path Problems with Violations
2. Minimum Discriminating Codes in Geometric Setup
3. Center Location Problems on Graphs and Plane
4. Model-Centric Algorithms for Graph-Theoretic, Clustering and Geometric Problems
5. Computational Topology and its Applications in Topological Data Analysis
6. Distributed Algorithms for Fat Robots
7. Relay Selection in 5G Device to Device Communications under Uncontrolled Interference
8. Machine Learning Based Physical Design Automation for Next Generation ICs
Contact Person: Advanced Computing & Microelectronics Unit, 033-2575-3012.