Applications are invited for recruitment of five (05) Project linked persons purely on a temporary basis to work in the following research projects in the Advanced Computing & Microelectronics Unit (ACMU) of the Institute, Kolkata.
Name of the projects:
1. Modelling, Verification and Synthesis for Multi-Access Edge Computing (MVSMEC)
2. Co-operative Channel Sharing in Cognitive Radio Ad Hoc Networks - Phase II (CRAN2)
3. Computational Topology and its Applications in Topological Data Analysis (CTAT)
4. Distributed Algorithms for Fat Robots (DAFR)
5. Machine Learning Based Physical Design Automation for Next Generation ICs (MLPDA)
Contact person: Advanced Computing & Microelectronics Unit, 033-2575-3012